Hi I am Eric Friedman and this page is what I am focused on (and what I am not focussed on) inspired by Derek Sivers /now page
(January 2017 Update)
- Expa Labs – open for applications until March 31st
- Current (Expa Studio co.)
- Kit (Expa Studio co.)
- Write more!
(June 15th, 2016 Update)
Well this is proving harder to update than I thought. I still like the idea of it and this page is now indexed so here goes
(November 6th, 2015 Update)
I am living in NYC focussed on family + work + projects that consume most of my time.
- Family – spending as much time with my 10 mos. old daughter and wife as I can (and our dog too!)
- 4 months into a new gig at Expa
- Helping Companies survive and thrive – a helpful way of explaining to people what I do across the companies I work with
- Helping with Hiring/Strategy/Board Meetings/Operations/Process
- Consulting – helping early stage companies acquire their ideal domain name, and more importantly coming up with a sound plan if they can’t
- BTM – I run an event in NYC called www.buildingthesalesmachine.com helping folks who are driving sales & revenue at startups connect with others in the same position (you should come check it out!)
- Advising early stage companies – I help get them over hurdles and answer questions, or get them to someone who can
- Checklist Manifesto
- Creativity, Inc.
- PayPal Wars
- Zero to One
- Feiner points of Leadership
- The New Father