Ever wonder how to setup your TMobile Blackberry 8320 to connect to the Internet via Bluetooth to your laptop? This is how to do it. (Not tested on other blackberry models but it may work too)
1. Turn on bluetooth radio support on your laptop
2. Turn on bluetooth on your blackberry and turn on discovery mode
3. Setup the connection between the bluetooth on your laptop on bluetooth on your blackberry
(essentially this is making sure the devices are paired together)
4. Go to the control panel>phone and modem options>bluetooth modem (where bluetooth modem is the modem that appeared during pairing setup – mine happened to be on COM41)
5. Go to the advanced tab and enter the following string in Extra initialization commands
6. Connect to the Internet!