2) This article from Dave Morgan sounds familiar 🙂
Marketing.FM: The End of The Big Agency
3) Fast Company offers some interesting statistics on Digital Video here
4) Here’s a post on MySpace and its marketing potential:
Business Finds a Place on MySpace
5) David Armano offers insight as to how the conversational nature of the blogosphere is still not necessarily mainstream
6) Pete Neuman makes a very strong argument for why broadband video will prevail over the Television in this Adotas post.
[tags] adotas, marketing.fm, myspace, links, round-up [/tags]